SORTEE Conference 2021
Virtually, world-wide 12th - 14th of July ^
Announcing the plenary presenters for the 2021 SORTEE Conference:
- Michael Eisen (University of California, Berkeley) - talk abstract and speaker bio
- Hannah Fraser (University of Melbourne) - talk abstract and speaker bio
- Michael Jennions (Australian National University) - talk abstract and speaker bio
- Julia Stewart Lowndes (National Center for Ecological Analysis and Synthesis) - talk abstract and speaker bio
- Richard McElreath (Max Planck Institute for Evolutionary Anthropology) - talk abstract and speaker bio
- Malvika Sharan (Alan Turing Institute) - talk abstract and speaker bio
Content submissions are now closed, but conference registration is open!
^ The conference will run continuously from 12 July 0700 UTC to 14 July 0700 UTC, in order to cover all timezones (with Europe/Africa and the Americas spanning July 12-13, and Asia/Pacific spanning July 13-14).
Join SORTEE (it’s free for 2021) to be sure to receive an email announcement when registrations open:
To join SORTEE, please fill in this new member survey